HLT31115 Certificate III in Non‑Emergency Patient Transport
Designed as an entry-level program for people wanting to commence their career as a Patient Transport Officer.
HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care
This qualification is also applicable for those wanting to work in the role of Patient Transport Officer and includes 80 hours of work placement.
HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science
Equips individuals with the skills and knowledge to work in the role as an Ambulance Attendant, including 240 hours of clinical work placement.
First Aid Training
NPT Heart can also deliver First Aid courses. Course are held in house, within a hospital, or at other training facilities.
HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID003 – Provide Fist Aid
HLTAID006 – Provide Advance First Aid
HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation
Infection Control Training
As Australia learns to live with the coronavirus (COVID-19), businesses and workers need to ensure that they can safely reopen, remain open, and engage with their customers safely.
NPT HEART offers a number of short, accredited training courses which have been contextualised to various industry settings. After completing the training, staff will be able to confidently:
- follow standard and additional precautions for infection prevention and control
- identify infection hazards and assess risks
- follow procedures for managing risks associated with specific hazards
The following accredited skills set courses are available through NPT HEART:
- HLTSS00065 – Infection Control Skill Set (Retail)
- HLTSS00066 – Infection Control Skill Set (Food Handling)
- HLTSS00067 – Infection Control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics)
- BSBSS00095 − Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
For more information about these courses click here.